Pai April 2013

Day 2

Today I woke up pretty early at 9am, so I got showered and dressed and went to reception to use the wifi. At about 11am I headed into town and got some lunch then decided to get a oil massage for 200 baht/£4.50/$7 which was actually quite good. Because that simply wasn't enough for me I decided to get a well needed pedicure too for a thrifty 150 baht/£3.36/$5. It was the peak of heat at 3pm with 37.5 degree heat to be exact and I had already had my daily 1.5 litre bottle of water. I decided to take refuge at a nearby restaurant and get a pineapple smoothie which certainly hit the spot. While I was at the restaurant a girl sat on my table and we began to talk, I learnt she was from Ascot and was travelling for about 3 months but wanted to stay travelling longer, as we all do. So we conversed about home, bad travelling stories, friends, university, travelling alone and what we planned to do in Pai. After she had her meal she left and I went around the corner to get some food. On my way home I came across a few cute stores selling Pai souvenirs so I got some cool postcards for myself and to send out.

I headed back to my bungalow at about 5:30pm, watched a film, showered and made plans my next few days in Pai. Until tomorrow folks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praha 14th April 2011

Buenos Aires April 2013

Amsterdam 10th December 2010